Hypothetical Monthly Returns (includes typical commissions and system fees)
Subscribe to System
|$99 per month||Details|
Subscriptions cost $99 per month. (That is, we will charge you every 30 days - not when the month name on the calendar changes. So it's okay to sign up towards the end of a calendar month. You'll still get a full 30 days.)
|Total System Equity||$16,373|
|Hypothetical Trading Results|
The trader sends unreliable signals. he make too many cancelation and adjustments to his signals. Also the signals are sent with random times. Although this is a medium term system, you need to sit infront of your PC 24 hours not only to receive the signals, but also to make the changes/cancellation of the signals. and if you don't do that you lose a huge amount of pips since he use +300 pips stoploss. I think he does not have solid technical analysis. though, he have very good news and fundamental analysis.
I would like to present some facts here..
1) Mine is a relatively slow system, as in, I'd have 3-4 trades per week on average.
2) These few trades don't allow for too many cancellations..do they? In last 48 hours I had placed couple of trades that didn't get filled. Hence canceled them. Also, the way C2 works, every time I update limit/SL, and I get criticized for not doing it enough, subs get 3-4 mails. One for each cancellation and one each for new SL and limit and then one more for OCA grouping.
It might look intimidating at first.
3) Only on 2 occasions, throughout the lifetime of this system, did I have 300 pips stops. The situation demanded it and even then the total risk was about 5%. As long as one is scaling properly, the risk should be the same.
4) I may place trades at odd times but most times I place them way before they get filled. so you have at least 4-5 hours if not more on average before there is a possibility of missing a trade.
5) I am not sure how long the reviewer has been with me or with C2. It is prudent to consult with your system administrator in case there is a problem. Sometimes the problem is as simple as miscommunication or misunderstanding.
Dear reviewer, I wish you luck and success but with all due respect I completely disagree with the review.
I have been thinking about subscribing to this system but I am concerned as to why November is showing a 13% loss. What has changed to cause this drop ?? is something being done about it
Thanks for your review.
Nothing has changed with the system. I had disastrous week when my winning positions were whipsawed out to post losses.
In the hindsight, I could have handled situation differently. This space is too small to discuss why I didn't.
The system is going through a rough patch and I understand your concerns. But the fundamentals of the system are sound and we will back to winning ways soon. Please read my upcoming weekly review if you are interested in knowing more of this drawdown. Please keep watching the system performance over a few weeks and you are welcome to join in whenever you are comfortable.
It is a long term trading system and the trader does not like to take profits and turns the big profits to loses. At some point you feel like that the trader does not care the system at all. He uses max-350 pip stop-losses which are very wide. So you need some serious account to trade this system and it is not definetly for short term traders. Despite the negative facts, he is a very good trader and performance and drawdown figures are really good, at least better than most of the traders here.
doing very well till now, nice results, limited risks, good money management, lets hope for a steady continuation
I joined just as the profit run ended. The trades are generally profitable, but to me it is clear that they are based on a system that does not feature intimate knowledge of the markets, perhaps it is 99% technicals? I say this because often the entries match the selections that a beginner trader might make based on logic and a "gut" feeling rather than true market knowledge/experience. While I have respect for the (initial, anyways) success of the system, I have ceased trading it and am unsubscribed. I wish the author the best of luck - but the system does not suit my tastes right now.
started autotrading "no fuss" a month ago and I am very satisfied with the results. Each trade has clear stop loss and profit target. They only thing I do not understand is why the stop of winning trades is never updated. If they turn to loosers before reaching the target, the initial stop is still in place and results in biggers loss than necessary.
Thanks for your kind words and suggestion.
Will definitely keep that in mind.
I like to set stops just above/below solid support levels. Next time I see an opportunity to update stop-loss, it will be done.
|Chance of 50% account loss||0.0%|
|Chance of 100% account loss||0.0%|
|Average Profit to Drawdown (APD)||0.11|
|Average P/L per unit traded|
It does NOT generate 100s of signals each day and plays are generally low risk. So it should be easy to keep up with the system. Positions are normally held for at least a few hours and sometimes a few days. Its not a long term system though. Short to medium term is what we aim at. Profitable carry trades could be exceptions.
Also, all the signals generated here are placed in my real money account. All the trades I place in my broker account are placed here. So you can be sure that all the trades are placed with due diligence and I wont be swinging left and right if there is no clear opportunity.
I will post discretionary trades based on my fundamental and technical analysis. So the trades youll see here are combination of both.
All the trades are limit orders with stoploss and targets that vary for each trade. Trades are generally mailed well in advance so it is easy to trade this system manually.
Feel free to ask questions.
- Remember there is a substantial risk of loss in trading. Past performance is not indicative of future results. Do not trade with money you cannot afford to lose.